4/14/2011

3 videos of people and animals hugging that'll make you cry

In a yard / A garden / On a rocky path / Precious, my rottweiler-lab, wants to be alone / Corner of my house, she goes / I follow close behind / Something like that

Basically the really emo-poem-of-a-dream I had this morning is already slipping away, but the brunt of it is (spoiler alert!) Precious dies.*

SOBviously as soon as I woke up, I jumped off my couch, layed down next to Precious and just hugged the rainbows out of her. I might have gently bit her ear too because sometimes I go there with my dog?

Anyway, it brought to mind these 3 videos of people and their pets and if not a single one puts a tingle in your heart, why are you here, we're not friends.

Japanese woman reunites with her dog post-tsunami

Heartbreaking moment: Near the end when they're carrying the dog on the stretcher! The stretcher!

Christian the lion sees his owners in the wild

Happiest part: When Christian's jaw drops and he breaks into his golden feline sprint!

Nate Berkus offers to take the dog of Hurricane Katrina victim to a shelter

Having a surging heart attack: Humans hugging humans over dogs!

*IN MY DREAM NOT REAL LIFE I WOULD NOT BE BLOGGING RIGHT NOW IF MY DOG DIED IN REAL LIFE IDB EA TOTALlY SHATTERED GUY WHO COULDNT TYPE TO SA;AVEHIS O)WN LYIFE.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

"because sometimes I go there with my dog?"
i feel ya man.
everytime that god damn sarah maglachlanglokenspiel dog rescue commercial (do they play that in Hawaii? i dunno...) comes on i start bawling and so does my dog Nigel and so does THE UNIVERSE

also: in movies...i could not give a shit about the humans. i only care about the animals. i remember in The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, after the pirate raid, the pirates left their three legged dog behind and i just shook my head like "you motherfuckers..." i could care less about the whole, you know...robbing a boat thing...

matty said...

It's a cruel, cruel world, Hazel.

Also, I do not make eye contact with the Sarah McLachlan dog commercials.

Post a Comment