8/31/2011

Some stuff I'm going to do next month

I'm going to turn 24. SICK.

I'm taking the Internet off my phone. HEALTHY.

I'm seeing these movies somehow. CULTURED.


I'm visiting amigos in San Francisco (maybe). Depends on my RICHE$.

I'm becoming interested in rt-ing celebrities because they're so #HOLLYWEIRD.


I will (probably) watch this season of Real World. I DON'T KNOW.


I'm going to reread these entries and then promise to actually do something with my life. But not until the month after. LATER.

3 comments:

Hazel said...

THE SKIN I LIVE IN N N NNN NN NN
That Pedro dude is pretty fly, in my (obvious) opinion.
I also really want to see Marcy May Marlene or whatever it's called because I'm fascinated with cults.

matty said...

I'm seeing that MMMM movie this weekend, or next. Let you know if I convert!

gwen said...

Woah. Is that guy in The Skin I Live In the dad from Spy Kids?

Snap. He has a large range.

Gwen
http://under-a-bridge.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment